Applications of Digital Oxygen
When you download or purchase an App, or make an in-App purchase, you may do so through a third party application online store. You may be required to register with the app store and be logged on before you can download or purchase an app or make in-app purchase of another product using the app. When downloading an app, or using an app with on-line features through your platform, the app provider will typically also collect certain device and app-related information.
Digital Oxygens’s Apps currently do not collect or transmit personal information. They may collect and transmit information regarding usage patterns of the App to help Digital Oxygen improve its apps and understand usage patterns.
For our applications we use Unity Engine.
Unity Technologies collect the following information through these Games:
- Unique device identifier generated from the device MAC/IMEI/MEID (which is immediately converted into a different number using a one-way hash);
- IP address;
- Device manufacturer and model;
- Operating system and version running on your system or device;
- browser type;
- the make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present;
- graphics card type and vendor name;
- graphics card driver name and version (example: “nv4disp.dll 22.214.171.124?);
- graphics API in use (example: “OpenGL 2.1? or “Direct3D 9.0c”);
- amount of system and video RAM present;
- current screen resolution;
- version of the Unity Player;
- version of the Unity Editor used to create the content;
- a number describing whether the player is running on Mac, Windows or other platforms;
- a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly;
- application or bundle identification of the game installed.
Information that is collected through our Games by Unity will be available to Unity. Digital Oxygen has no control over the collection or usage of this information by Unity but to the best of our knowledge the collection and usage of information by Unity is compliant with all relevant regulations and Unity does not share this information with any third-party.
We have explicitly indicated to Unity that our products are aimed at children under 13 (which means Unity is aware that the handling of information should be COPPA compliant). Unity is PRIVO certified (see below).
According to the disclosures of Unity they will use this information as follows: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Our Apps use videostream from user device for augmented reality.
Some Apps allow users make photos. All photos store on user's devices. User can publish photos to social networks.
How we protect information
Digital Oxygen uses generally accepted security measures and safeguards in an attempt to keep the data it collects secure and requires that the third parties it works with agree to do the same. The measures and safeguards include limiting access to the data to those persons who need it to complete their work and storing personal information in secure operating environments. That said, Digital Oxygen cannot and does not guarantee and does not accept liability for unintentional disclosure.